Here is my latest Modern Gxx pile of cards:
I played this at FNM last night and went 3-1.
Round 1: UB Faeries, W (2-0)
Round 2: The Rock, W (2-1)
Round 3: UWR Control, L (1-2)
Round 4: Dredge, W (2-1)
The list was inspired by this Naya deck I was playing a few months ago. The Angels honestly didn't feel that great, so I decided to try Inferno Titan at the top end of a similar shell instead. The deck was a ton of fun and didn't seem awful so I'll probably play it a bit more with some adjustments.
![]() |
| Maindeck |
![]() |
| Sideboard |
I played this at FNM last night and went 3-1.
Round 1: UB Faeries, W (2-0)
Round 2: The Rock, W (2-1)
Round 3: UWR Control, L (1-2)
Round 4: Dredge, W (2-1)
The list was inspired by this Naya deck I was playing a few months ago. The Angels honestly didn't feel that great, so I decided to try Inferno Titan at the top end of a similar shell instead. The deck was a ton of fun and didn't seem awful so I'll probably play it a bit more with some adjustments.


No comments:
Post a Comment