GW Banner

GW Banner

Saturday, May 7, 2016

DECK: Burning Wish Loam, 5/6/2016

I played Aggro Loam with Burning Wish at FNM last night. I have sworn off playing this deck multiple times, but the allure of Burning Wish and Devastating Dreams proved too strong yet again.


Lands
Lands


Noncreature Spells
Noncreature Spells


Creature Spells
Creature Spells


Sideboard
Sideboard




I put the deck together in a bit of a hurry so there were a few mistaken card choices-the Windswept Heath was supposed to be a 3rd Grove, and the 2nd G. Teeg in the sideboard was supposed to be the 3rd Canonist.

In future I will consider cutting a Tarmogoyf and Green Sun's Zenith out of the maindeck for a Scavenging Ooze and the 4th Abrupt Decay. In the sideboard, I'm still unsure of the right mix of hatebears to have and may throw in Thalia. The slightly toned-back 10 sorcery Wishboard felt good and will probably remain the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment